This exciting opportunity provides teachers, as well as nature and history enthusiasts, with the ability to express their passion for knowledge in the form of tours and classes at Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden. This position guides groups of 15 or more students, seniors, or tourists through the beautiful 83-acre campus. The tours and classes offered vary based on the interests of the client. Within a two-hour period, the groups may wish to have a Gardens Tour, Garden & Gallery Tour, or Historic Tour; the client may also add a class to further enhance their experience.
- must be energetic and enthusiastic
- Teaching Certification highly recommended, but not a requirement
- College Degree required
- experience working with groups of children and adults
- flexibility with schedule
- ability to walk long distances
- ability to lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
Please contact Beth Scannapieco, Development Associate & Education Coordinator, at [email protected] or 718-425-3511.