cheap combivent online Full Time | Staten Island, NYzanaflex gabapentin 100mg
aspirin 50 mg daily forex handel THE POSITION http://kurtlarlakosankadin.com/colchicine-1mg-opocalcium.html The Outreach Coordinator is employed by SHCCBG and is managed by the Project Manager at the NYC Compost Project Hosted by SHCCBG. This position is responsible for outreach and event planning, developing community compost sites, volunteer management, conducting educational programming, onsite organics management, and compost distribution. This position is also responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks necessary to plan, execute and record the above-mentioned programming.cheap online levitra omnicef 100 mg capsule
- Model best practices in urban composting operations to help affiliated community compost sites develop their composting capacity: conduct site visits, provide technical support, training and resources as needed.
- Design, document and implement educational programming focused on composting for all ages. Consult with Snug Harbor Education Manager on curriculum related to composting for urban agriculture.
- Conduct onsite programming that demonstrates the benefits of compost (i.e. monthly workshops, turn & learns, etc.).
- Maintain host site compost operations, utilizing best practices in urban composting, to produce high-quality compost.
- Recruit volunteers for compost-related activities (technical assistance, outreach, workshops, etc.).
- Identify, plan and execute public outreach events and volunteer workdays to promote organics recycling opportunities throughout Staten Island.
- Work collaboratively with Farm management team and other departments to maintain NYC Compost Project Demonstration Site at Snug Harbor.
- Provide general administrative support such as mailing list updates, respond to hotline and email inquiries, event intake and tracking, vehicle maintenance, purchase orders, equipment tracking, etc.
- Additional duties as determined by the Compost Project Manager.
- Minimum one year of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally, in a related field)
- Experience with diverse computer applications (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, GoogleDocs, MS Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to work with the public, alone, and in a team
- Valid NYS driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and to perform physically strenuous tasks in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to network with a wide range of persons in a variety of settings (office environment, botanic gardens, schools, community gardens, etc.)
- Knowledge and commitment to composting
- Carpentry skills preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required
- Weekend and evening hours as needed
- Local travel required
http://misssuziemac.com/prednisone-50mg.html yasmin pill buy online QUALIFICATIONS metformin 500 mg for The qualified candidate for this position will bring a mix of energy, adaptability, judgment, coaching and communication, sense of humor, and “roll up the sleeves attitude” towards their work. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Competitive salary with benefits. SHCCBG is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about SHCCBG please visit www.snug-harbor.org. For more information about NYC Compost Project please visit www.nyc.gov/compostprojecttricor price increase notification
indocin costochondritis last buy alli in south africa BACKGROUND
The NYC Compost Project hosted by Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden seeks an enthusiastic individual with compost and outreach experience for a full-time Outreach Coordinator position.
buy arimidex australia The NYC Compost Project, created by the NYC Department of Sanitation (DSNY) in 1993, works to reduce waste in NYC and rebuild NYC’s soil by providing New Yorkers with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities they need to produce and use compost locally. NYC Compost Project programs and staff are funded and managed through the DSNY Bureau of Recycling and Sustainability (BRS) in partnership with host institutions.para que serve o remedio tegretol 200mg
buy inderal for anxiety Snug Harbor was founded in 1801 as a haven for retired sailors. Today the Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden (SHCC) is a vibrant regional botanical and arts center serving 450,000 visitors per year. Located less than 1.5 miles from the Staten Island Ferry and accessible by public transportation, SHCC’s stunning 83-acre campus features 26 architecturally significant buildings, nine botanical gardens and a 2 acre working farm. SHCC’s 680-seat Music Hall is New York City’s second oldest music hall and is a centerpiece for local performing. In addition to SHCC’s own programs, its campus houses several separate major nonprofit institutions. Snug Harbor is a must-see City-wide cultural destination that provides arts, education, and entertainment to the public.diltiazem 5mg used