Photo permits are for non-commercial photography only. A permit is required for all visitors wishing to take professional photographs for personal use (ex: wedding or engagement photos, family portraits) as well as for student projects.
Commercial or film projects require a location contract which may be obtained by contacting Jenny Kelly at JKelly@snug-harbor.org or 718.425.3516.
Please submit the form below and allow at least five business days for processing.
Photo Permit Fees and Regulations
- $150.00- 2 hours in gardens and grounds, excluding the NY Chinese Scholar’s Garden
- $350.00- 2 hours in all gardens and grounds, including the NY Chinese Scholar’s Garden (not available for Monday reservations).
- Snug Harbor closes at dusk. Photos must be completed by 5:00 pm in the NY Chinese Scholar’s Garden.
- Photo permits have a 2 hour limit.
- Permits are subject to availability and cannot be processed until payment is received.
For any questions or if a permit is misplaced, please contact Jenny Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-425-3516.