Photo permits are for non-commercial photography only. A permit is required for all visitors wishing to take professional photographs for personal use (ex: wedding or engagement photos, family portraits) as well as for student projects.
Please submit the form below and allow at least five business days for processing.
Commercial or film projects require a location contract which may be obtained by contacting Jenny Kelly at JKelly@snug-harbor.org or 718.425.3516.
Photo Permit Fees and Regulations
- $150.00- 2 hours in gardens and grounds, excluding the NY Chinese Scholar’s Garden
- $350.00- 2 hours in all gardens and grounds, including the NY Chinese Scholar’s Garden (not available for Monday reservations).
- Snug Harbor closes at dusk. Photos must be completed by 5:00 pm in the NY Chinese Scholar’s Garden.
- Photo permits have a 2 hour limit.
- Permits are subject to availability and cannot be processed until payment is received.
For any questions or if a permit is misplaced please contact:
Christine Williams 718.425.3503 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Judy Martinez 718.425.3507