The image above is a postcard depicting Snug Harbor’s Neptune Fountain in the foreground and the Music Hall and the destroyed Randall Memorial Church in the background. The white marble Randall Memorial Church was built by Robert W. Gibson. It was completed in 1893 and demolished in 1952. The church was often compared to St. Paul’s Cathedral in London because of dome and twin towers. The ornate and exquisite nature of the church marked the astonishing wealth of Snug Harbor at the end of the nineteenth century.