Make your holiday season merry and bright with the first-ever Cottage Row Holiday Market at Snug Harbor! Stroll down Cottage Row and through the tree-lined Allee while you shop in an outdoor, open-air setting from local artisans and vendors, explore fun photo ops with your family and friends, and warm up with delicious food, drink, and holiday lights.
WHEN: December 12 | 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Last entry at 4:30 PM)
In the event of rain, rain date will be Sun, Dec 13.
WHERE: Cottage Row at Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
1000 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10301
ADMISSION: $5 general admission | Youths under 18 free
– Show your wristband at Cottage E and get $1 off admission to the New York Chinese Scholar’s Garden before 3:30 PM.
– Show your wristband at campus partner Staten Island Museum (Building A) and receive free admission, as well as 10% off in the Museum Store (20% for Staten Island Museum members). Operating hours are 12:00pm-4:00pm.
– Show your wristband at campus partner The Noble Maritime Collection (Building D) and receive free admission, as well as a 10% discount in the museum shop (20% for Noble Maritime Collection members). Operating hours: 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
Attendees are required to wear a mask or face covering while in attendance at this outdoor event and follow all recommended hygiene, sanitization, and social distancing guidelines while on campus.
Capacity at the Cottage Row Holiday Market is limited, and tickets will be timed by the hour. Snug Harbor has a no-refund policy on all event tickets. Should this event be cancelled due to safety precautions from the coronavirus pandemic, your ticket puchase will be converted to a donation to Snug Harbor.
– Artisanal crafts and one-of-a-kind gifts on sale from vendors all across Staten Island
– Delicious snacks, sandwiches, and warm drinks for sale from Harbor Eats
– Seasonal alcoholic beverages and elegant edible gifts for sale from Relish Caterers
– Beer for sale from Kills Boro Brewing Company
– Festive holiday tunes from MakerPark Radio to get you in the holiday spirit
– Beautifully decorated Cottage Row and a glowing, fully-lit Allee
Elif G. Bryant
Kevyn Fairchild Creative
Rachel Kogan – Resin by Rachel
Aly Stoffo – Glam Gardener
Pride Center – Mask decoration and Covid-19 information and services
– Harbor Eats with filling snacks, sandwiches, and warm drinks
– Relish Caterers with seasonal alcoholic beverages