Your kids can bask outside in the sun, take guided nature walks, make art, and more at the first-ever Snug Harbor Spring Break Camp!
WHEN: March 29 – April 2 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
– Snug Harbor Spring Break Camp is rain or shine
WHERE: Dropoff and pickup location at red barn
– Enter the P1 parking lot and drive through to the end until you see the red barn. Visit https://snug-harbor.org/visit/directions for the campus map
ADMISSION: $450 per child for the week (Snug Harbor Members: $400) | REGISTER HERE
Snug Harbor’s youth programs offer a hands-on experience learning about the natural world and all the unique spaces Snug Harbor has to offer:
– Meditation in the New York Chinese Scholar’s Garden
– Planting seeds on the Heritage Farm
– Learning about fresh water supply, native wildlife and flora, and environmental stewardship from our state-mapped wetlands
– Exploring the woodlands and Sensory Garden
This program is for children aged 8-11. This will be a very small cohort, so we can be sure every child will have plenty of COVID-safe space. All guidelines regarding COVID safety will be followed by all participants.