Your kids can bask outside in the sun, take guided nature walks, make art, and more at the first-ever Snug Harbor Summer Break! Snug Harbor Summer Break is rain or shine.
WHEN: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Register for as many week-long sessions as you choose:
June 28 – July 2
July 5 – July 9
July 12 – July 16
July 19 – July 23
July 26 – July 30
August 2 – August 6
August 9 – August 13
August 16 – August 20
August 23 – August 27
August 30 – September 3
WHERE: Dropoff and pickup location is at the red barn by the Heritage Farm
– Enter the P1 parking lot and drive through to the end until you see the red barn. Visit snug-harbor.org/visit/directions for the campus map
ADMISSION: $300 per child for each week-long session.
Snug Harbor’s youth programs offer a hands-on experience learning about the natural world and all the unique spaces Snug Harbor has to offer:
– Meditation in the New York Chinese Scholar’s Garden
– Planting seeds on the Heritage Farm
– Learning about fresh water supply, native wildlife and flora, and environmental stewardship from our state-mapped wetlands
– Exploring the woodlands and Sensory Garden
This program is for children aged 7-11. This will be a very small cohort, so we can be sure every child will have plenty of COVID-safe space. All guidelines regarding COVID safety will be followed by all participants.